Helpful Tips and Troubleshooting
See below for various tips that will help you access your encrypted flash drive:
Sample Password: JF$$1234
- Your password is: capital letter "J", capital letter "F", dollar sign "$", dollar sign "$", last four digits of the primary taxpayer's Social Security Number "0000".
Example: --John Doe's Social Security number is: 123-45-6789
--John Doe's password will then be: JF$$6789
- Double check that the letters "JF" are both being entered as CAPITALIZED letters
- Make sure you are typing both of the dollar sign symbols "$$"
- If you are typing in your Social Security number at the end of "JF$$" and the password is still not working AND you are filing a return Married Filing Jointly then try using the Social Security number of your spouse that is listed on your return and then the password should work.
- If you feel that you are typing in the password correctly as "JF$$(Last 4 digits of the primary taxpayers Social Security number) and it is still not working then please contact our office for further instructions.